The Peebles Law Firm has been practicing law in North Texas for over half a century. We are committed to providing helpful, timely, efficient and honest representation.
Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients and understand their objectives. We are dedicated to these values:
* For our clients, we will work to provide the best legal services -- timely, efficiently, and economically.
* For our profession, we will foster to maintain a civil environment based on mutual respect and The Lawyer's Creed.
* For our community, we will continue a tradition of service and leadership.
C.D. is committed to civil litigation. Just about all he does is sue and defend people and their businesses. He has been involved in over 1000 lawsuits primarily as a plaintiff attorney in breach of contract litigation such as failure to make timely payment for services rendered, mechanic's and materialmen's lien claims, construction workmanship, leasehold disputes, fraud, and deceptive trade practices. He represents clients who are defendants in lawsuits that have been wrongfully sued in these areas. He also helps litigation clients with their business and personal needs.
C.D. is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, a member of the Texas Bar College, and has the highest peer review rating (AV) from Martindale-Hubbell.
- State Bar of Texas, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- University of North Texas, M.L.S., 1998
- University of Texas, J.D., 1986
- Texas Christian University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1984
Clay Buchanan Peebles (1941 - 2001)